The Grizzly Bear

bear-453765

Grizzly bears are amazing animals. Even though they’re pretty high on the food chain, grizzly bears have predators too! Some of their predators include humans or other grizzly bears. Grizzly bears have been known to attack humans if they feel breached or threatened, so if you ever get lucky enough to see one stay away a comfortable distance! Some of the favorite snacks you might see a grizzly bear munching on are fish, preferably salmon, deer, nuts, fruits, and leaves. What do you know about grizzly bears?

4 thoughts on “The Grizzly Bear”

1. Dear Jace,
    Thank you for posting about the Grizzly Bear. I know that Grizzly Bears live in Montana. When I went to college at the University of Montana, the mascot of all the sports teams was the Grizzly Bear! They also live in Glacier National Park.

Thank you for posting this article,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Dear Jace,
    I read your post and I learned a lot. When you told me what they eat I knew that the grizzly is an omnivore.
    From Joseph

3. Hi Jace,
    I do not know much about Grizzly Bears. I really like the way you said what they like to snack on and eat. I wish you would have put in where they live and things about there habitat. I wonder why you did not put a lot of information in your post. Our class blog was chosen for the best class blog awards. So if you could please go and vote for my class. The way to get to the place is to go to, http://edublogawards.com/vote-here/ 4 students in my class have nominated for best student blog as well. When you click on best student blog you will see these blog URL’s, blog.elanco.org/burkoldz1q and blog.elanco.orgcovertcjv and blog.elanco.orgforre5yz and blog.elanco.orgumblepz4 To come to my blog you can go to
    blog.elanco.orgbrammkr9